penyamun tarbus

my damn sony mp3 player is in THAT bag too~ tahniah kepada penyamun tarbus yg berjaya menyamun dgn jaya-nya~ sheeeesh!


5th of January 2011;
lepas balik dr Istana singgah kat Jusco AU2 Setiawangsa.
Its a PAID parking area you see,
with guards and CCTV's all over the place yet the WRN 227 still got broken into by deperate morons that happyly grabbed two of our bags that full of valuable things.
The total of lost is about RM 5000.
dan sy sangat sangat sangat sakit hati + geram + rasa-nak-bunuh-org sbb ini kali ke 3 barang sy di-curi/samun org..
x kire sy jaga mcmana pun..kat rumah/hostel/kete suma kena kebas..
xpe2 kita jumpa kat Akhirat ye,
slmt menjadi ahli neraka jahaman selama2 nya..
because I will not forgive what you have done to me.... EVER!


the stolen stuffs...

1. beg sandang deuter aka beg laptop : secara official nya sy dah xde beg laptop...AGAIN~ *uck




2. my newly bought twin grip J.A Henckles paring knife, bought this one because SOMEBODY took it on my last day in Baker's kitchen


3. the thirteenth tale by diane setterfield; I've stopped reading at page 298 and will never finish this novel; bought it with my 1st salary at VPI



4. lip balm seba med yg tinggal half





5. victorinox swiss army nomad; yg ni hadiah dr ayah sbb dpt dekan masa p3; I've been waiting for this since i was in high school



6. cologne~ ada half lg






7. name tag trainee & smiley Istana




*****************************



and yes~ i missed my sony vaio VGN CS16G :'(

oh sy rasa nak mati skrg boleh x? T_T

Comments