fair

if you're gonna fall in love witme,
it's only fair you know what you're falling in love with.

 you are falling in love with my insecurities & my obsession with trying to figure out what other people think of me. you're falling in love with my immaturity,my constant need to feel loved & appreciated, my over active tear ducts, my internet obsession, my tendency to be kind of clingy. 
you fall in love with my troubled past, & my hopes & my dreams.
 if you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my imperfections & my self-hate & my perception that no one could ever love me. 
but you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile whenever i'm with you, the way i'll call you in the mornings just to tell you i hope you have a wonderful day. 
you're falling in love with the occasionally humorous and/or thought provoking things i say, & the way i blush when people ask me about you. but to me, the most important thing will be that you are falling in love with me, despite my thinking that it's impossible.

Comments