have-read-list

a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers that i read so far this year; 
been almost 7 months and dapat habiskan yang ni je
kadar bacaan sehari adalah ikut mood siput sedut tunggu kena kutip buat gulai
lembap la baca
sebab sibuk buat assignment
atau tengok movie
tapi wajib baca before tidur
sampai termimpi mimpi
*blurghh
poyo gila
thank you BB1M
kerana telah banyak menaja buku dan alat tulis 
mampu bertahan sampai habis master program *eh eh?

walaupun tahap kelembapan membaca seperti susu penuh krim f&n
tapi berjaya jugak! wohooo
lepas ni kena buat reading list baru
kerana "membaca jambatan ilmu"
cikgu la kata bukan aq kata 


 When I read a book,
 I put in all the imagination I can,
 so that it is almost like writing the book as well as reading it - or rather, it is like living it. 

It makes reading so much more exciting, but I don't suppose many people try to do it.









“I am a grenade," I said again. "I just want to stay away from people and read books and think and be with you guys because there's nothing I can do about hurting you: You're too invested, so just please let me do that, okay?

Comments