marriage

I've been proposed!
*again
Definitely by a different guy

How do I react?
*tercekik sebab masa tu tengah makan
Oi oi bad habit la main phone time makan
I'm a great multitasker *ceh alasan
Lepas tu rasa panas satu muka sampai telinga
Lepas tu senyum sorang sorang
Lepas tu risau
Dup dap dup dap
Susah nak tidur

What the hell is wrong with me?

What the hell is wrong with that guy?
Ask him lah
I barely know him
Nama, tempat tinggal, tempat kerja
Yada yada yada
Tu je lah yang aq tahu
Lain lain aq tak nak tahu
Sebab nanti terlalu attach jadi macam dulu

Yang beza nya kali ni
Aq tak kenal dia
Maybe 5% je
And then ajak kawin
And then aq baru habis degree
Aq nak sambung study
Aq nak buka bisnes sendiri
Aq nak jaga adik2 parents aq
Aq nak aq nak aq nak
Kawin kalau boleh nak elak
*eh?
Boleh ke macam tu?

Q: Apakah perasaan anda sekarang?

Kosong. It's a scary world to go into, life after marriage. You have to like commit 110%.
new environment
new obligations
You need to change.

Q: Are you ready for this?

At this point of time, I'll say 50%
Another half I'll say I'm pretty petrified about it. It's not fun getting married to a person you do not know their behaviour but it's a challenge. I do adore challenges.

Q: What the hell are you gonna do now?
Istikharah.
And ask his friends or family members without his knowledge to get to know him better.
This is so not a coincidence.  I don't buy that.
And talk to him. About stuffs that I wanna do before this happens.  Whenever that is.



Comments