master in foodservice UPM TPM UiTM 2015

Assalamualikum readers!~
Woah been veryder busy nowadays
Postgrad isn't a playground
You need a super elastic heart to get through
Alhamdulillah I've passed my 1st semester
and currently in my 2nd semester almost 3rd week of it
Have 4 subjects to conquer...

KBP 5900 : Research Methodology (with thesis only) Prof Chandima Gomes

FEM 6003 : Qualitative Research Method

Master's Research

Seminar (Research Proposal)


******************************\
Long story Short
It's the end of semester 2
I've sat for my final paper last monday 13th june 2016
The final exam was nerve recking at first but as I enter the exam hall / classroom
it became less scary
the system that UPM used is much more flexible than UiTM
totally a new experience for me

1.There's not as many invigilators for the exam
2.the only invigilator is a master student as I am
3.question paper is not as formal as UiTM's
4. the hours answering the exam is short 1 hour
5. the question is less complicated
6. the lecturer expectation is less towards the student

and most important thing of all

I've finished my second semester
Alhamdulillah
I've got my result
and going to start my 3rd semester soon in Sept 2016
Going to finish up my master in 2017 july In shaa Allah

semester ini penuh dengan drama
disebabkan berkumpulan ALL GIRLS
uols boleh bayangkan betapa susah nya nak dapat kan kerjasama ye
yang sorang pemalas asyik skipped group discussion
datang lambat
tak stay back nak bincang
whatsapp diabaikan
kerja patut submit week 13
week 12 satu hape tak siap lagi
oh my Allah
hampir sakit jiwa jugak lah last semester
tapi alhamdulullah got 37% out of 40%
so result okay alhamdulillah

sekarang nak siapkan interview guide
nak set date untuk data collections
nak setllekan submission journal article
nak settlekan subject next semester (sem 3)
advanced qualitative research, seminar result and master research
nak siapkan conference paper

banyak nya nak siapkan
doakan ye kawan kawan!~









Comments