week 14, semester 3


In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful

Assalamualaikum
It's the end of semester three.
One last semester until my final viva session
there's two major assignments to finish up before 29th of December.

then

I can breath for a moment.

cepatlah habis master. 

On the 29th and 30th Nov 201, I went for my very first conference,
and I need to present my paper.
was the 13th presenter *banyak tak ong disitu*
but I did it anyway
a few suggestions were proposed to me and I've met Dr. Shahrim's PhD candidates
All
in one room
and I'd found out that this research journey is a very lonely one indeed.
Can you imagine kak ana, from the Halal Institute said that she felt that there's no one to talk to, rasa nak gila, menghadap journals and papers all day long.
itu orang ada family, dah beranak 2 3 cakap tu
how am I suppose to feel?
switching from a non research uni, from my undergraduate coursework to a master by research is no joke.
susah. gila.
patut ada orang nak quit lepas setahun start PhD.

This master journey thought me a few things so far:

1. It is a lonely path to take. But it's okay because in the end you'll end up alone in the grave and you have to depend on yourself. 
2. Build a good rapport with your supervisor and P.A
3. Build network with everyone.
4. Read and Write everyday
5. Don't be shy to ask for help *everyone in UPM is helpful
6. I found out the UPM anthem * putra gemilang* from the conference, tak sedap haha lagu uitm lagi sedap.
7. Talk to others to ease your academic problems. 

I would like to thank you to all wonderful, helpful person that had help me throughout this three semesters, abang aziz the walking library, aliff, kak ana, dr shahrim, kak su, mas, dr lateef, dr ismi, dr arif aris mundayat, dr chandima gomez,
everyone who have faith in me more than I have,
Doakan saya Graduate On Time.

So far perjalanan dipermudahkan daripada tulis proposal sampai data collection.

I hope to finish this up by 2017
dan berkhidmat untuk anak bangsa
#uitmdihatimu
#bukandihatiku
#dihatiakidsani
hahaha 

okay tak kelakar

just for the record, I look forward to brainwash all the bumi's mindset.
harap harap dapat ajar subjek pastry and organizational behavior.








Comments