# single minded



I choose very carefully
the person(s)
who I share my feelings with
I seldom talk about it
I think about it a lot but
I prefer to keep it to myself
because I guess everyone have their own problems too
I should not be selfish
I should not burden them with my problems
I should keep it to myself
I should keep it to myself
shouldn't I?



  • AJ

    lahh
    cik chef, you do know yg ini responsibility dia, yg dia bukan sengaja nak ignore you kan


    • AJ

      hmm
      mcm ni la
      you hang in there
      nanti bila semua busy dia dah lepas
      berkepit la dgn dia puas2
      sesetengah orang kalau busy mmg mcm tu
      but it doesn't mean they don't care
      me myself, i'm a bit like this
      i'm not a very good multitasker
      and apparently most guys pun mcm tu
      bila you're set on something you keep on it sampai settle
      guys are (kadang2 mcm agak keterlaluan) single minded like that

    • AJ

      trust me, jgn risau
      insyaallah things akan get better
      mcm mana susah pun, you will get a chance to see him every now and then
      laki ni pelik sikit
      kalau dia sampai time dia
      susah mcm mana pun
      dia still dtg jmpe gak
      in isolated moments of intensity
      so don't worry ok!





    • AJ

      sabar ok
      ;0
      eh silap
      standard lah emosi
      goodnight cik chef!
      salam


      Comments